Date: October 14, 2019 – Thanksgiving Monday
Start Line: Granville Island – Cartwright St.
Finish Line: Granville Island – off Island Park Walk
Capacity: Limited spots
This scenic and fast 10KM course starts at Granville Island and loops over the Burrard Bridge to the north side Seawall before turning at Science World and heading back along the south side Seawall to Performance Works on Granville Island.
*The seawall is not closed to pedestrians or bikes, please use caution and share the path.
- 10KM medal for all finishers!
- Free refreshments included
- $20 Gift Card from Rackets & Runners valid on New Balance product
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Exciting Finish Line on Granville Island
- Free Expo at Performance Works with yoga and music
- Post-race celebrations with hot food and lively entertainment
- Age category and fun team prizing
- Run & Give with our non-profit