The Granville Island Turkey Trot Kids Run invites kids aged 5-12 year’s old to experience the excitement, a day before the 10KM race. This run is designed to inspire kids to get moving, make healthy choices, and feel confident. Each child receives a finisher ribbon, snack, water and fun post-race activities.
Date: Sunday, October 8th, 2017
Time: 12pm Noon
Start and Finish Line: Sutcliffe Park, Granville Island
Age: 5 – 12 years old
2017 race registration will open soon
INCLUDED WITH REGISTRATION
- Race bib and ribbon
- Refreshments and snacks
- Fun pre and post-race activities including face painting for the kids
- Exciting Granville Island Finish Line with music, food, and more!
- Expo and package pick up at Performance Works on Granville Island
- Parents may also run along with their child if they like
- Plus race entry supports local charities
Note: There will be no preschooler dash this year so we will have extra activities for the youngsters. The Kids Run is for kids aged 5-12 year’s old. Join in! RUNVAN®
For more information about the Expo, Start, Finish and Festival click here.