The Granville Island Turkey Trot Kids Run invites kids to experience race day excitement, a day before the 10KM. This run inspires kids to get moving, make healthy choices, and feel confident. Each child receives a finisher ribbon, snack, water and fun post-race activities.
Date: Sunday, October 13, 2019
Start & Finish: Granville Island – Sutcliffe Park
Age: 5-12 years old
Capacity: Limited and sells-out.
Due to the unique Start and Finish on Granville Island, the Kids Run is capped and walk-up registrations will not be accepted. Thank you for understanding. The next Kids Run organized by our local non-profit RUNVAN® will be held during the BMO Vancouver Marathon race weekend in May.
- Official RUNVAN® Start Line
- Race bib and finisher ribbon
- Refreshments and snacks
- Fun pre and post-race activities including face painting
- Exciting Granville Island Finish Line with music, food, and more!
- Parents may also run along with their child if they like
- Plus race entry supports local charity
- Expo and package pickup at Performance Works on Granville Island
For more information about the Granville Island Turkey Trot 10KM click here.