From the Results 2019 page, click your name, then the camera icon, for your finisher photo and video!
Like your photos? Please consider donating to our charity partner, the Greater Vancouver Food Bank, in the spirit of Thanksgiving. And join us for the next race organized by our local non-profit RUNVAN® @runvancanada #runvan
If you’d like to further support our non-profit, please consider purchasing new RUNVAN® Merchandise available for pickup at our next event, the Fall Classic. Your support help us with various initiatives including assisting elite athletes, youth, and those who may face financial barriers to participation in the sport.
Through the RUNVAN® Development fund, our non-profit delivers a number of unique and free initiatives, including the following:
- Free youth running clinics with a focus on creating fun, social running experiences for youth
- Special discounted entry for youth, students and seniors
- Support of those who may face financial barriers to participation, including donation of clothing
- Support of elite athletes and aspiring Canadian elites
- Free weekly downtown RUNVAN® club
- RUNVAN® Ambassador program that gives back to community
- RUNVAN® volunteer program training nearly 4,000+ volunteers annually
- RUN4HOPE charity program that has helped runners raise over $15 million
Learn more at runvan.org
Don’t forget your race bib is also good for a Stanley Park Beer at Mahony & Sons. Rackets & Runners also provided you with a $20 gift card that may be redeemed on New Balance gear. For each card redeemed, Rackets & Runners will donate two pounds of food to the Greater Vancouver Food Bank. Thanks as well for participating in the Community Challenge presented by Chevron. View more race bonuses.