Schedule of Events
FRIDAY, OCTOBER 11
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 12
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 13
- 10am-2pm – Package Pickup – Performance Works – 1218 Cartwright St.
- 11am – Kids Run – Granville Island – Sutcliffe Park
MONDAY, OCTOBER 14
- 7am-8am – Package Pickup – Performance Works – 1218 Cartwright St.
- 7:30am-8:15am – Gear Check Opens – Performance Works – 1218 Cartwright St.
- 8am – Granville Island Vehicle Access Closes – Granville Island
- 8:30am – 10KM Starts – Granville Island – Cartwright St.
- 10:00am – Awards Ceremony – Performance Works – 1218 Cartwright St.
Please have your bib number ready when you arrive at package pickup.
Note: All runners must pickup their own packages and present valid picture ID.
If you are picking up your package on race day, please arrive at least one hour before your race. Package Pickup closes 30 minutes before race start.
Pre-ordered RUNVAN® shirts are only available for pickup on race day at the RUNVAN® Info Booth.
Please arrive at least one hour before the race starts if you want to check your gear:
- Please bring your own bag – bags are NOT provided
- Remove the Gear Check tag from your bib while in line to help volunteers
- Zip ties will be provided to attach your Gear Check tag to your bag
- Gear check closes at 8:15am
Granville Island Turkey Trot merch will be available for purchase at Rackets & Runners during Package Pickup and inside Performance Works on Race Day.
Granville Island Turkey Trot Heat Press Souvenir Shirts
$35 + taxes – A variety of New Balance lifestyle shirts are available in multiple colours. Runners can select their shirt and have the event logo heat-pressed.
Granville Island Turkey Trot Heat Press Souvenir Hoodie
$60 + taxes – Runners can also select a New Balance hoodie and have the event logo heat-pressed.
A number of RUNVAN® and event merchandise are also available for pre-order online here.
The Granville Island Turkey Trot is annually organized over Thanksgiving in the spirit of community and giving back. Please consider donating to the Greater Vancouver Food Bank (GVFB) or bring non-perishable food items to the race to support the Greater Vancouver Food Bank. Learn more
RUNVAN® is a local non-profit inspiring active lifestyles. We annually organize the First Half, BMO Vancouver Marathon, Granville Island Turkey Trot and Fall Classic, plus free weekly runs and other fun initiatives throughout the year. Don’t miss out on the next one!