We look forward to seeing you at the next Granville Island Turkey Trot over Thanksgiving Weekend!
2020 registration will open after the BMO Vancouver Marathon in May.
The Granville Island Turkey Trot is Thanksgiving Tradition
The Granville Island Turkey Trot is a hallmark event for Granville Island and the Vancouver running community. The annual event brings together runners in a celebration of Thanksgiving, demonstrating our community of running, our gratitude for the sport, and our commitment to supporting others.
- 10KM finisher’s medal
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Free refreshments
- $20 Gift Card from Rackets & Runners valid on New Balance product
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water and first aid
- Exciting Finish Line on Granville Island
- Free Expo at Performance Works with yoga and music
- Post-race celebrations with hot food and lively entertainment
- Age category and fun team prizing
You also have a chance to win cash prizes by cheering or volunteering thanks to the Community Challenge