The 20th annual Granville Island Turkey Trot will take place over Thanksgiving weekend again in 2017.
- Thanksgiving Monday, October 9 is the 10KM.
- Sunday, October 8 is the Kids Run.
|EVENT||By Aug 31||On site|
Turkey Trot 10KM
|Turkey Trot 10KM Senior (65+)||$31||$43|
|Turkey Trot 10KM Youth (13 – 17)||$19||$24|
|Turkey Trot 10KM Students (18+ in post-secondary)||$29||$33|
|Turkey Trot Kids Run (5 – 12)||$12||$17|
- Price changes occur at 11:59pm PST on the last date of each phase
- Prices shown do not include GST or registration processing fee
- The last day for online race registration is Wednesday, October 4, 2017 at 11:59pm PST
- Students must present their post-secondary student ID at package pick-up
- Race registration will be available at Package Pick-up (P/U) only if space is available
What was included in your Race Package:
- Brand new 10KM medal for all finishers!
- Free Stanley Park Beer valid at Mahony & Sons for those of legal drinking age
- $20 Gift Card with no minimum spend from Rackets & Runners valid on New Balance product
- Free yoga session with Ocean Breath Yoga
- Race bib with built-in timing chip
- Free, convenient and secure gear check
- On-course services including water, Clif Bar, Ultima Replenisher and toilets
- Exciting Finish Line on Granville Island
- Free Expo at Performance Works with yoga and music
- Post-race celebrations with holiday-themed food and lively entertainment
- Age category and fun team prizes are up for grabs
- Largest team wins $500 with the new Community Challenge presented by Chevron
- Plus your race entry supports local charities
Donate to our official charities and you were also be eligible for draw prizes from local Granville Island merchants.
Score the RUNVAN® Hat-trick
This year, the first 400 to sign-up for the RUNVAN® Hat-trick will also receive a complimentary and exclusive RUNVAN® x RYU Apparel Inc. long-sleeve Vapor Top. Score the RUNVAN® Hat-trick!
BMO Vancouver Marathon – May 7 – 42.2KM Marathon, 21.1KM Half Marathon, 8KM, Relay | Learn more
Granville Island Turkey Trot – October 9 – 10KM | Learn more
Fall Classic Run at UBC – November 12 – 21.1KM Half Marathon, 10KM, 5KM
Note: Kids are not eligible for the RUNVAN® Hat-trick.
The Vancouver International Marathon Society is a local non-profit promoting healthy, active lifestyles. We annually organize the BMO Vancouver Marathon during the first weekend of May, the Granville Island Turkey Trot during Thanksgiving weekend in October, and the Fall Classic in mid-November. Don’t miss the next RUNVAN® race! For more info, please visit runvan.org