The Rackets & Runners Run Club is offering a fun run clinic geared to new runners… and runners looking to establish a regular training routine heading into the Fall. The distance will focus on running 10KM, with the end of this clinic coinciding perfectly with the Granville Island Turkey Trot 10KM!
Learn to Run Clinic & Training Booster
- Clinic runs for 10 weeks, starting August 2 (register until August 16) until October 7th
- Coaching from the duo of John and Allison Tai, assisted by a gang of experienced leaders, accompanied by friendly and fun run clubbers
- Three runs a week! Coached runs Tuesdays & Thursdays, 6-7pm, and free group training runs Saturdays at 8am – all starting from Rackets & Runners
- Participants will receive a free Rackets & Runners Run Club (RRRC) running toque
- Special Early Bird Pricing pricing of only $31 on the Granville Island Turkey Trot 10KM!
- Pace groups for all speeds, so anyone is welcome to join, no matter how fast/slow you may be
- Meet at Rackets & Runners – 3880 Oak Street, Vancouver, BC, V6H 2M6
Clinic registration will be open until August 16th, and you may register online or in-store. Cost of the run clinic is $60 but you’ll save $10 on your Granville Island Turkey Trot race registration, making your race entry just $31 plus applicable taxes!