Run as a team. $250 will go to the Team with the Largest Number of Runners!
Setting up a team is easy:
- Become a Team Captain during registration via the ‘Select Team’ > ‘Create New Team’ drop-down
- Join a team when you register via the ‘Select Team’ drop-down
- Individuals may also create or join a team after they’ve registered: Edit Runner Profile
- Teams can be any category mix, there is only one team category
- Team members are still eligible for individual overall and age group category prizes
- This is not a relay. All team members must complete the 10KM course Join in! RUNVAN®
This incentive is part of the Community Challenge presented by Chevron.
Contact us to learn more via email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 604 872 2928.
The non-profit RUNVAN® annually organizes the Granville Island Turkey Trot. Our mission is to deliver premiere running events that inspire active lifestyles and invite the world to experience Vancouver.
To acknowledge the special role communities play in bringing race day to life, we’ve introduced a new Community Challenge program – the goal of which is to create a grassroots movement that will ignite support and excitement for sport. Our objective is to create community spirit and support community groups.
Community Challenge Awards
The Community Challenge presented by Chevron recognizes and rewards communities that support the event in a few ways.
- $250 to the Team with the Largest Number of Runners
- $250 to the Best Team Costume – runners or spectators
- $250 to the Best Volunteer Team. Volunteer here.